Saturday, December 24, 2011

ZURI PERLE PREMIERE BRIDAL COLLECTION '12


Isn't it amazing, it's just a couple of days to the end of the year, 2011 will soon be gone forever. Reflecting on the year i am extremely thankful to God for all that He has done for me, my family and my baby Zuri Perle. The last 7months of this year has been one of the bumpiest roller coaster rides of my life till date but as always God came through and for that i am eternally grateful..
I am reaching out to 2012 with open arms, huge expectations and wondering what lessons await me in the upcoming year. It is going to be totally awesome. I have huge designs and plans for Zuri Perle come next year and i hope that i can pull each one off, and that you guys will be right there with me :)

I'm really grateful to all of you wonderful people that took time out of your busy lives to follow my blog this year and for all the comments i received. Your comments always gave me that extra push when i needed it.

This is my final post for the year and as promised here are pictures of the Zuri Perle Premiere Bridal Collection 2012. Special thanks to Dr Adeleke for the amazing pictures, Tinuke Odunfa for the fab editing work and Ayomide Osibogun for being my model. Thank you all for making this possible, love you guys.


HARMONY

PINK ACCORDION

LEI

LEI

OLORI


OLORI

TURQUOISE BLOSSOM

TURQUOISE BLOSSOM
DUDUYEMI

LABADI


LABADI

COCO

AMAZONIA

AMAZONIA

MIMI

MIMI


Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. See you all in 2012.

6 comments:

  1. These pieces are lovely! I want me one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) we can definitely make that happen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pieces!!!!!
    How do we place orders?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Anonymous, thank you. Please email me at atinuke@zuriperle.com to place your order. Look forward to hearing from you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your collection is fabulous! Prayers for a successful 2012 for your business!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Amy and a big thank you for being one of our esteemed clients in 2011.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...